Your cart is currently empty
- Themed Partyware
- Kids Table and Chair Hire
- Party Extras For Hire
- Loot Bag Fillers
- Photo Gallery
- Bouncy Castles
- Face Painters
- Magical Butterflies
- Farm Animals
- Peter Pan
Here are some party planning tips to help you make your celebration less stressful and enjoyable for everyone. Use the step-by-step Planning Checklist below to make planning your child's birthday party fun & easy!
Planning 4-6 weeks before your child's birthday enables you to pull the party together at a leisurely pace, allows time to reserve party facilities and entertainment, and ensures you'll get the invitations out well ahead of the party.
However, you can pull together a party in 2 weeks. Just make sure you get the invitations out right away or call your guest list. Less than two weeks is pretty stressful and you risk guests not being able to attend, because they've already made plans.4 weeks ahead of your party
Spend time with the party person deciding on a theme:
1. Make a guest list
2. Decide on a date and time for your party.
3. Place your order with Little Party Animals for party supplies, decorations, table and chair hire
1. Send your invitations. You may want to ask your guests to RSVP so you have an approximate number of guests to expect.
2. Plan activities, menus and games that you plan to use
3. Order your cake through one of our cake experts.
4. Now is a good time to ask for help on the party day from your friends or relatives.
1. Follow up with guests that have not contacted you to RSVP.
2. Make sure your camera & video camera are in working order and get the batteries on charge. It's a good idea to have some spares.
3. Prepare foods that can be made ahead of time.
4. Check your party supplies to make sure you have everything you will need.
1. Remove previously prepared food from freezer to defrost.
2. Decorate indoors.
3. Stop at the grocery store for all of those last minute items.
1. Complete all food and drinks preparation.
2. Decorate outside
3. Take a lot of pictures to remember this special occasion.